Andong School of Korean Etiquette, which is located in Andong, is a mecca of Korea's Confucian customs and provides an opportunity to experience traditional Korean etiquette.
In addition to Korean traditional etiquette, Andong School of Korean Etiquette also teaches tea etiquette and traditional Korean music using instruments such as janggu and gayageum. Students can also experience the joy of learning how to play folk games such as yunnori and kite-flying. The school offers a wide variety of hands-on programs related to Korea's traditions and customs such as mask dance, paper craft, cooking, wedding, and eco-rafting on Nakdonggang River.
There are other popular tourist attractions nearby such as Dosanseowon Confucian Academy, Forest Science Museum and Yi Yuk-sa Literary Hall.
Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-841-0511
Opening day : May 2000
Day off : N/A (Open all year round)
* Traditional Etiquette Hall - Teaches comprehensive traditional etiquette including how to greet others
* Tea Hall - Teaches tea ceremony and how to use tea equipment
* Hanmun (Chinese characters) Academy - A place for learning about traditional scholarship
* Uri Garaksil (traditional music hall) - Teaches how to play traditional Korean music instruments (including janggu and gayageum) in particular and traditional music in general
* Living Hall - Lodging facility for students
1333-5, Toegye-ro, Andong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do