Seogwipo New Paradise Cruise offers dazzling scenery on the coastal lines and islands around Seogwipo Port in Jeju. Famous for its scenery worldwide, it has become a representative tour course for international dignitaries and tourists visiting Jeju.
seogwicruise.fortour.kr (Korean only)
Capacities : 600 people
Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-64-732-1717
Parking facilities : Available
Day off : N/A (Open all year round)
* Cruise not in operation during typhoon warnings
Hours : 11:30 / 14:00 / 15:20
* Schedule is subject to change or cancellation depending on weather conditions or local circumstances; please make an inquiry in advance.
* Check information about the first ship and special ship schedule.
Tour Course Information
Seongbangpokpo Falls - Supseom Island - Munseom Island - Oedolgae Rock - Sibidonggul Caves - Beomseom Island
Adults 16,500 won / Teenagers (middle to high school students) 11,000 won / Children (ages 6 to elementary school students) 9,500 won
[Seogwipo Provincial Marine Park]
Adults 1,000 won / Teenagers 800 won / Children 500 won
* 40% discount for people with a handicap.
40, Namseongjung-ro, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do