Operated by Lotte Group, Lotte World is the perfect spot for entertainment and sightseeing for Koreans and international tourists alike. The theme park is divided into the indoor Lotte World Adventure, and the outdoor lakeside Magic Island, with additional amenities including a shopping mall, folk museum, ice rink, hotel, and more.
Lotte World Adventure is the world's largest indoor amusement park, complete with top-of-the-line rides, fantastic parades and performances, and food from around the world. The Folk Museum displays miniature models of Korea throughout 5,000 years in history. Lotte World Garden Stage presents various themed musicals to match each season and Lotte World Star Avenue is the perfect place to experience Korean stars and the entertainment world.
Lotte World +82-1661-2000
Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-1661-2000
Parking facilities : Available
Day off : N/A (Open all year round; attractions subject to be unavailable due to weather)
Hours : 10:00-21:00 (Nighttime admission: 16:00~)
* Closing time may vary each day; please refer to the official website.
[Universal Pass (Lotte World + Folk Museum)]
One-day: Adults 59,000 won / Teenagers 52,000 won / Children 47,000 won / Babies 15,000 won
After4: Adults 48,000 won / Teenagers 42,000 won / Children 36,000 won / Babies 15,000 won
[Park Ticket (Lotte World only)]
One-day: Adults 56,000 won / Teenagers 50,000 won / Children 46,000 won / Babies 15,000 won
After4: Adults 45,000 won / Teenagers 40,000 won / Children 35,000 won / Babies 15,000 won
* After4 applies to admission after 16:00
* Adults (ages 19-64) / Teeangers (ages 13-18) / Children (ages 3-12) / Babies (ages 35 months and under)
Lotte World Adventure attractions, child play facilities, ice rink, folk museum, restaurants, Magic Island, gift shops, game facilities, convenience stores, etc.
1,000 won for the first 30 minutes / 1,000 won for each additional 10 minutes
- Free parking for the first 3 hours if purchasing an admission ticket
- Free for the day if purchasing a one-day pass
* Confirm free parking upon purchasing a ticket at the information desk once admitted inside the facility.
240, Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul