Baegunbong (alt. 940m) is a sharp pointed peak that sits on the border between Yangpyeong-eup and Okcheon-myeon in Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do Province. It is the highest of the peaks along the southern ridge of Yongmunsan Mountain (alt. 1,157m). The two most popular hiking trails along Baegunbong start at Yeonsu-ri in Yongmun-myeon and offer a relatively short hike to the summit.
(Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese)
Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-773-5101
Parking facilities : 110 parking spaces
Mountain Not Access Period
Seasonal Forest Fire Watches
Spring: March 2-April 30
Autumn: November 1-December 15
* Periods and areas are subject to change based on fire weather advisories, snow/precipitation levels, and other local conditions.
Restricted Mountain Areas
* Refer to the website.
* Yeonan Village → Sudeukgol (Hyeongje Mineral Spring) → Baegunbong Peak (2 hrs)
* Sanasa → Anbu → Baegunbong Peak (1hr 30min)
* Saesugol → Baegunbong Peak (1hr 30min)
Yeonsu-ri, Okcheon-myeon, Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do