E-World is a theme park built around Woobang Tower in Daegu. The area around the tower was remodeled as a European-style park and opened to the public in March 1995. It features a waterfall, fountains, lighting displays, and flowers, as well as rides, exhibition and performance halls, and restaurants. E-World has several plazas characterized by different themes; major plazas include Entry Plaza, Central Plaza, Children’s Plaza (playground), and Young Town Plaza.
Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-53-620-0001
Parking facilities : Available (2,500 spaces)
Day off : N/A (Open all year round)
Hours : 11:30-20:00
* Time subject to change, check the website for details
Admission Ticket - Adults 23,000 won / Teenagers 13,000 won / Children 12,000 won
Free Pass - Adults 42,000 won / Teenagers 37,000 won / Children 32,000 won
Night Pass - Adults 28,000 won / Teenagers & Children 26,000 won
* Admission ticket includes park entrance, free performances & zoo admission
* Free pass includes all admission ticket benfits plus ride use, 83 Tower Magic Art & discount for ice skating rink during weekdays
* Night Pass includes free pass benefits plus Starlight Festival; pass available for admission after 16:00
* Separate fees apply to 83 Tower observation deck
* Adults (ages 20-64) / Teenagers (ages 14-19) / Children (ages 3-13)
[Fantasy World] Meeting Square, Heart Plaza, Skyway, Tram, Ghost Adventure, Splash Mountain, Aladdin
[Magic World] Frog Jump, Magic Train, Flying Elephant, Mini Viking, Mini Car Racing, etc.
[Adventure World] Bumper Cars, Jet Race, Boomerang, Music Express, Top Spin, etc.
[Dynamic World] Viking, Tamborine, Balloon Race, Ranger, Hurricane, Skycycle, etc.
General visitors 3,000 won / Annual membership 2,000 won
200, Duryugongwon-ro, Dalseo-gu, Daegu