63 Art, located on the 60 floor of 63 City in Yeouido offers excellent art exhibitions and fantastic views of the city, including the Hangang River. At 264 meters above sea level, 63 Art is the world's highest art gallery.
www.63art.co.kr (Korean only)
Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-780-6382
Parking facilities : Available
Parking Fees : Free parking for 1 hour 30 minutes.
* 1,000 won charged for every 15 minutes exceeded.
Day off : During exhibition changing and set-up (* Refer to the official website for more details)
Charges : [63 Sky Art]
Individuals - Adults 20,000 won / Teenagers 18,000 won / Children 16,000 won
Groups - Adults 10,000 won / Children 8,000 won
* Groups: 20 people or more
* Adults (ages 19 & older) / Teenagers (ages 13-18) / Children (ages 3-12)
Hours : 10:00-22:00
* Last admission 30 min before closing
50, 63-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul