Aram Nuri means "a grand and beautiful world" in Korean. Built with a vision to accomplish Renaissance in culture and art, Goyang Aram Nuri Arts Center houses four theaters, an art gallery and several other facilities.
The Aram Opera House is a four-story, horseshoe-shaped auditorium that holds 1,887 seats. Aram Concert Hall a rectangular hall that holds 1,449 seats. Saerasae Digital Theater is an experimental theater that allows free arrangement of 16 section floor panels that hold up to 300 seats. Norumok Outdoor Theater is an outdoor arena that can hold about 1,000 seats. Aram Art Gallery is an exhibition site with movable partitions. Aram Library manages special data and provides information on arts and culture. Aram Village, located at the entrance of the center, houses family restaurants and cafes. Aram Sun Plaza, home to four streets named Light, Water, Earth and Wind, is open to the general public.
www.artgy.or.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
Capacities : * Aram Theater - 1,887 seats
* Aram Concert Hall - 1,449 seats
* Saerasae Digital Theater - 304 seats
Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-31-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-1577-7766
Parking facilities : Available
Parking Fees : * All day parking: 10,000 won
* Individuals: 1,000 won for first hour / 1,000 won for additional every 30 min
* Performance ticket holders:
- 2,000 won for first 6 hours / Pay in the lobby before end of intermission (must present ticket)
- 3,000 won for first 6 hours / Pay at the exit (must present ticket)
* Exhibition: 1,000 won for first 3 hours / 1,000 won for exhibition parking (ticket validation required)
- 1,000 won for first 3 hours / 2,000 won for next 2 hours / Trainee parking ticket validation required (1,000 won for additional 30 min)
Day off : [Performance & Exhibition]
Charges : Admission fees vary
Hours : Varies by performance and exhibition.
Scale : Plottage 50,3315㎡
Building area 10,368㎡
Touring Time : Length of tour varies
+82-1577-7766 (09:00-20:00) (Korean only)
* Refer to the homepage.
* Aram Nuri: +82-31-960-0015
1286, Jungang-ro, Ilsan-Dogu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do