Daejeon Convention Center (DCC) opened on April 21, 2008 in support of the local convention industry, one of Daejeon’s fastest going business during the time. The DCC is a state-of-the-art facility with a grand ballroom with seating for up to 2,000 people and an exhibition hall with a capacity of 2,600 people. The DCC boasts 24 professional meeting rooms including eight medium-sized meeting rooms and four exhibition halls on the first floor.
Partner companies of the DCC include international meeting planners, hotels, PR and printing companies, and travel agencies, offering one-stop services for business travelers. Nearby attractions and facilities include EXPO Science Park, an outdoor stage, a variety of accommodation facilities, restaurants, a shopping mall, Hanbat Arboretum, Culture and Arts Center, and a municipal art museum.
www.dcckorea.or.kr (Korean, English)
Capacities : Grand Ballroom: 2,000 seats
Exhibition Hall: 2,600 seats
Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-42-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-42-250-1100
Parking facilities : Available (Basement garage: 366 spaces / Outdoor parking: 34 spaces)
Parking Fees : First one hour free / 500 won for each additional 30 minutes
One-day parking: 5,000 won
* Fee charged for 30 min even when parked for less than 30 min.
Scale : B1F-4F
Site area 24,281㎡ / total ground area 30,149㎡
- Promote, support, and manage domestic and international conventions and visitors
- Research and gather data related to convention and city marketing
- Encourage and train personnel
- Perform work tasks referred by local and national government agencies
107, Expo-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon